I always work on too many things at once. I'm currently working on:
- Distance-Based Camera Trigger
- RF Capability for my Homemade Camera Remote
- RC Tank - I had a lot of trouble with the RF. The new camera remote will be the proof-of-concept that will let me continue this.
- An automated table that I accidentally scope creeped the absolute hell out of
- A battery backup system for my aquarium filter
- A battery backup for a CPAP machine
- Automatic backup system for my PC
Naturally, that killed any progress I was making on any of them. I also had a small software project in the works. Check out the top navigation bar of the site.
I now have a central index of all of my non-software projects. It should automatically update as I write articles. Now, I guess I should stop playing around and actually start making things to write about.