My Top 15 Articles of 2011
These are 15 most popular articles on waronpants.net for 2011.
- Hipster Ambiance on Yelp
- “V” Aliens Revealed in USA Today"
- Review: Black Swan (2010)
- Why Does “High Fashion” Exist?
- Twilight is Required Reading in College
- The News about Rob Granito Depresses Me>The News about Rob Granito Depresses Me
- The series on my Electric Drink Cooler
- The series on my Automatic Fish Feeder
- How to Exclude WordPress Preview Pages from Piwik Statistics
- GnuCash Encryption
- The 5 Types of Prime-Time Television – Part 2, or Why Spencer Reid Can’t Exist
- Why I Don’t Use the Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- GUI Design Matters
- Motor Driver Board
- Automatic Door Light
I only wrote a couple of reviews before I stopped. I even took my review index off the site. Everyone who has a website decides to review things at one point, and there are many who are far more qualified than me. I don't find my reviews very interesting, and I was terrible when I tried making video reviews instead of text reviews. Now, ignore this paragraph and go see the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
I plan to redesign the site again. When I was browsing around for these links, I found that it's difficult to find and navigate through articles. I already found inspiration, so now it's just a matter of adding the redesign to my (huge) project to-do list. My project progress has been slow. I'm going to say it was because I was on vacation, but I think we all know it's because I took an arrow to the knee.