How People Find The War On Pants
I occasionally check my site statistics to see how many people are reading this site. I can see what sites people have found my home on the Web and, in the case of search engines, I can see the search terms the person used. I thought it would be fun to share some of these terms. Some of them are a little bizarre.
These actual search terms are in no particular order from January 04, 2011 to February 20, 2011. Not all terms are listed.
- black swan keep bleeding yahoo
- black swan nina always bleeding
- black swan shirt lily
- why does nina keep bleeding black swan
- back swan why does nina keep bleeding
- black swan why keep bleeding
- black swan she is becoming a swan
- in black swan why does nina keep bleeding
- in black swan why does she keep bleeding
- on black swan why did she keep bleeding
The majority of my traffic is for my analysis of Black Swan. I honestly think that the symbolism I mentioned was obvious to me, but again, I went into the movie in analysis mode.
- black swan review perfect blue
Apparently I'm not the only one who saw some similarity here.
- black swan sex
Naturally, this is porn's Internet; we just live in it.
- v aliens revealed
- v alien
- v aliens
- original v aliens
- new v alien photos
- new v alien pics
My article on V is still getting traffic. I have no idea if my predictions in my article are correct yet. I also still have no plans on continuing to watch V. If anyone out there watches it, let me know in the comments!
- war on pants
Someone came here actually looking for me!
I was a little surprised that someone found War on Pants while searching for fleshlight information. I found that this links to my article on the 37th People’s Choice Awards. Namely, it points to this picture where I refused to show the phone that contributed to ruining the show for me:
- fleshlight alien
- alien fleshlight
How did that point here?
- fleshlight black skin sex toys
I don't remember doing a review of that...
- english professor garcha
- garcha twilight
- garcha english 261 twilight
- garcha english professor
- professor garcha twilight required reading
- twilight literature course prof garcha
- garcha english 261
- garcha osu english h261
- garcha twighlight required reading for college
I got a ton of traffic for my comments on Professor Garcha's Intro to Fiction class. I'm still slightly irritated at knowing that it exists.
- professor garcha english rice
I'm not the only one who thought of substituting Anne Rice for Stephenie Meyer.
- twilight required reading high school
The problem is even worse if you have to read Twilight in high school; you can't drop the class.
- automatic fish feeder circuit diagram
- automatic fish feeders
- auto feeder diagram
- auto fish feeder diagram
- electric fish feeder
- fish feeder source code
- fish feeder stepper motor
- hand made automatic fish feeder
- home made automatic fish feeder
- how to make an automatic fish feeder at home
- pic micro automatic fish feeder
Believe it or not, some people actually want to read all of the math and source code on the site. One of the highest points of running this site was when I saw that someone read this project from beginning to end. You can see it here.
- battery voltage on remote control tank
That depends on your particular tank. Mine will probably end up being 9V.
- queen latifah fleshlight
It's slightly disturbing that someone searched for that particular phrase on Google Image search. If you search for it (no quotes necessary), my picture is number 1. I have a little bit of unwarranted pride about that.
- gnucash encrypt
- encrypting gnucash
- gnucash and truecrypt
- gnucash encrypting
- gnucash truecrypt
I wish GnuCash would have built-in encryption, but I completely understand why it doesn't. I like the system I use. This was another site high point: my first reader mail. I wrote a lengthy explanation comparing my method to another that I plan to convert into its own article.
Whoever searched for this was probably disappointed in the crappy video I threw together.
- canon xsi remote trigger schematics
- can i make my own remote for canon rebel xsi camera
- canon xsi remote trigger schematics resistor
I risked blowing up my camera so I can make a crappy remote control for it. It was totally worth it.
- non need energy automatic door
Sorry. My automatic door light was not only what you weren't looking for, but also uses energy.
- mattie laboeuf fanfiction
- mattie/laboeuf fanfic
I wrote a review of True Grit. Apparently less people care about the movie than they do about seeing Matt Damon bang 14-year old Hailee Steinfeld.
- spencer reid
- criminal minds cast spencer reid
- criminal minds math
I did the math on why Spencer Reid doesn't exist.
- doctorates in mathematics, chemistry and engineering tv
- how fast can a person read spencer read
These are point as to why Spencer Reid can't exist.
- "true grit" "tom chaney" macguffin
A guy searching Google agrees with me! Tom Chaney is a MacGuffin! Huzzah!
- fleshlight ice lady
Who's the ice lady? How fleshlight-able is she?
- fleshlight mounts
You know you're a serious masturbator when you're looking to mount your fleshlight. You're also probably pretty lonely. The Internet tells me that between the mattress and box spring works well. There's no need to hold it by using the Force.
- a fat mad scientist
- desktop electric drink cooler
- drink cooler plate
- drink cooling plate
- drink heatsink
- flush mount drink cooler
- materials to make a drink cooler
I absolutly love my homemade drink cooler.
- how to modify thermal electric heat sink from refrigerator
You're contradicting yourself. Thermoelectric heat sinks use the Peltier effect. Refrigerators use a phase-changing refrigerant like R-134a.
- desk lamp schematic
- black villains
I don't remember writing anything about villains involving race, but I'd hate to disappoint. Here's the first black villain that came to my mind when I read that. (image source)
- cary elwes comic book villains
- comic book villains movie
- danny masterson comic book villains
As demonstrated above, I tend to think about comic books a lot. Comic Book Villains didn't really deal a lot with actual comics, though.
- christian bale's girlfriend in the fighter
- dicky and micky documentary
A crack whore and Crack in America, respectively.
- contra sweater
I wish I could wear sweaters so I could wear this, but just looking at it makes me start to itch.
- de niro's acceptance speech people's choice
Summarized: "I like my job. I'm glad that you like my work. Not all movies are art."
- dialog interface
Leveraging this link would exercise your core competencies.
- dvds with no shelf
- stack dvds with no shelf
This was my first posted "project."
- frenemy added webster's stupid
- furniture made from scrap car
My roommate and I had an old van's bench seat as a couch during college. How did you find out about that? Did I post that?
- howz about calling the russians our frienemies
"Howz" about we don't, and I just call you an enemy of grammar?
- julie bowen pants
- julie bowen putting on pants
- julie bowen pants design
I think these search terms are wrong. Shouldn't they be "julie bowen pantsless"? That would be much more interesting.
- julie bowen wow
Well, performing the previous search revealed what appears to be a legitimate top-down photo of Julie Bowen's breasts. Warning: children are attached to them.
- julie bowen is plain looking
I concluded that this search was done by either a homosexual male, heterosexual female, or furry.
- katey sagal pants
Why do so many people search for "<female celebrity> pants"?
- latest official current world population estimate, for mid-year 2010, is estimated at 6,852,472,823.
If you already know this, why would you search for it? Actually why would you search for a phrase like that in the first place? You, sir, are bad at Internet.
- light switch one inch from door frame
My light switch is mounted on the door frame.
- lisa edelstein weird speech at peoples choice awards
- list of new words added to dictionary 2010 webster ginormous
I still dare you to use the word ginormous in a term paper.
- megaman female
Do you mean Roll?
- mounting heatsink to 3
To 3 what? Did you mean :3 ?
- neil patrick harris gets in katy perry's pants
No offense to Russel Brand, but Neil Patrick Harris can do better. Also, he's gay.
- neil patrick harris holding an award
Never say that I never did anything for you.
Make sure that
((trisc & 0b00001000) && (trisc & 0b00000100))
I take pride in my Scale of Pretentiousness.
- pull down resistor 120vac relay
- radio controlled tanks, "powered by disqus"
Well, I am building an RC Tank. If my comment system matters that much to you, yes, I have started using Disqus on the site.
- schematic diagram with 2 motors
- schematic drawing of a store
I'm not going to help you rob a store, buddy.
- sci fi pants
- smackdown buzz words
Smackdown's ratings are crap now.
- syfy alienating viewers
Yes they are.
- the war on pants
war on pants.ner waronpants
- tina fey pants commercial
There are more of these?
- transformerless power supply circuit diagram
- use phone as fleshlight
If you have a flip phone and a small enough penis, I guess that could work.
- wanted black swan
That came out back in 2008.
- webster accepts new words
- what can the serial port be used for
"Serial ports are the shizznit!" - microcontroller programmers
- what point of view is the fight from
- who is the wheat thins twitter guy
Wheat Thins on Twitter? I don't even care enough to paste that into Google.
- what is the name of october war
Either the "Yom Kippur War" or "Ramadan War" is also acceptable.
yahoo what is the capacitance in picofarads of a drop that results when two drops each of radius mm merge?
Why would you search Google for Yahoo?
The maggots add an amazing tickling sensation.
- fleshlight using
If you need instructions on how to use a fleshlight, you shouldn't procreate. Even your fleshlight should reject you.